Where to buy 8 and 11-pin contact relays cheaply

  • Thread starter Thread starter sangara
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
sangara
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, first I'd like to apologize if this is the wrong section, or even the wrong forum entirely for a question like this but I feel like someone here might have knowledge of this. I guess I should introduce that I'm an electrician by trade, but while in school I took very kindly to motor controls and after having to do some relay work in the field it has sparked my interest again.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that I could buy some 8 or 11-pin contact relays at a cheap price? I've found a few sites, but keeping this as a hobby I'd like to spend less than $30 per relay as I enjoy building multiple and complex circuits. I can get pretty much all the material I need from jobsite scrap so the only thing I'm really searching for are these relays.

Thanks if you can help, if not I continue my quest.

-sangara
 
Engineering news on Phys.org