Where to Buy CEE 7/7 Plugs for Burial Cable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dansercoer
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Dansercoer
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I was wondering where I could get separate CEE 7/7 plugs?
Separate because I want to connect them to burial cable, so cutting off connectors from existing power cords is not an option.
So far I only found http://www.stayonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=11520" , but they charge 45$ for shipping costs (I’m based in Belgium), even if it’s just for one plug!

Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Dansercoer said:
I was wondering where I could get separate CEE 7/7 plugs?
Separate because I want to connect them to burial cable, so cutting off connectors from existing power cords is not an option.
So far I only found http://www.stayonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=11520" , but they charge 45$ for shipping costs (I’m based in Belgium), even if it’s just for one plug!

Thank you in advance!

In the US, we can pick up plugs like that (well, US version, not Euro) at the local hardware stores in the electrical section. Do you have similar stores in Belgium?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is also the case with British plugs, but for some reason finding separate Euro plugs seems to be harder...
 
Try contacting some of the suppliers on this list:

http://www.electrics1.com/electrics-suppliers/belgium/euromatec.html
 
Last edited by a moderator: