Where to buy small gears and motor shafts

  • Thread starter Thread starter megashawn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Gears Motor
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 7K views
Science Advisor
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
I was curious if anyone knew where a person could find a various assortment of gears, such as used on radio shacks basic electric motors. I need a wide range of gears, shafts and couplings, but I'm having trouble finding such small scale parts.

I would think a hobbie store would have some of the items I need, but they usually only carry drive gears, and a fairly limited assortment.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Did you look at http://www.smallparts.com? They've got, well, small parts. Or how about Stock Drive ? I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but you could check them out. Good luck.