Where to buy small amount of PI-2555

  • Thread starter Thread starter rassel
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
rassel
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I am trying to buy polyimide PI-2555 from HD MicroSystems but they supply only in big bottles (1 Kg).

I am wondering if anyone knows where to buy small bottles of PI-2555 and its adhesion promoter VM652.I appreciate your reply.Regards,

RASSEL, SM SHAZZAD

School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Oklahoma
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
Failing that (what Greg's suggested), check with people in the stockroom at the chemistry department, physics department, elsewhere on campus. You might get lucky and find someone's already bought a batch, or you might find someone who can split the cost of a batch, or be willing to take your surplus off your hands if you choose to buy fresh.