Where to Conduct Wind Tunnel Experiments in the Midwest United States

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
waealu
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I live in Wisconsin and I am looking for a wind tunnel where I can conduct a number of airfoil experiments. Since I am in high school, I am not yet affiliated with a university, so it is difficult for me to get in touch with lab technicians at universities. I have successfully contacted the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, but the scheduling looks like it will be difficult. If anyone has any advise or contact info that would help me gain access to a wind tunnel, that would be greatly appreciated.

I am really devoted to this line of research so I would be willing to drive up to 12 (or so) hours to get to a university. I would consider any wind tunnels within the following states: Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota (and maybe even in Canada).

Thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Have you looked into going to Madison for your experiment?