Where to find hexane, MEK and EA densities at 40°C

  • Thread starter Thread starter Serena
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Database
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Serena
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
I need hexane, MEK and EA densities at 40 degrees. Do you know a good database where to find them?
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
Serena said:
I need hexane, MEK and EA densities at 40 degrees. Do you know a good database where to find them?
Have you tried Googling these compounds?
 
Dear SteamKing,
Sure I did. However, it is very hard to find them at 40°C.
 
Try here :

MEK Does not quote primary source for data but seems ok .

HEXANE Has references to primary data sources . Note also link given to more extensive properties database .
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Serena