Which branch of physics needs high imaginative skills?

  • Thread starter Thread starter janani kan
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 419 views
janani kan
hi,
Imagination has always been associated with physics. one of my trait which helps me understand physics, and to answer logical answers have been my imagination. I am a starter and I stumbled upon this forum with this question in my mind. I would like to know which brach of physics needs high imaginative skills?. thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
janani kan said:
hi,
Imagination has always been associated with physics. one of my trait which helps me understand physics, and to answer logical answers have been my imagination. I am a starter and I stumbled upon this forum with this question in my mind. I would like to know which brach of physics needs high imaginative skills?. thank you.
Imagination can be good, but knowledge of the science is the most important. Without a full knowledge of the science, imagination is nothing.

But this forum is for introductions only, please read the rules. Thank you. :smile: