1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which is better place to study for aerospace engineering france or USA?

1. May 19, 2008 #1
    hey everyone,
    i m an international student and i got admission from 5 very gud US universities and two institutes in europe for the same MS in aerospace engineering in france with gud schlorship and now i m unable to decide where i should proceed with. one place can offer gud jobs in companies like airbus etc... and other place like US dont offer interships even in boeing bzoz of citizenship issue hence plzzzzzzz tell where i should go for study . people say the institute to which i have got admission is MIT of europe in aerospace . its name is ISAE (SUPAERO, ENSCI) and an ERASMUS MUNDUS course sponsored by european space agency (this one is different in this ,1st year is at university of pisa and 2nd year in ISAE, toulouse,france). plzz reply

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2008 #2

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

if they are all good schools like you say, then consider each University offer, and which are your dream schools. Weight your options. Good luck! and Congrats!

4. May 19, 2008 #3
    but i have to come to a conclusion very soon as i need to process my visa things hence plz help to select which would be better option for me as i m also from mechanical engg side plus i have select SDSU as my choice comparing www(dot)isae(dot)fr

5. May 19, 2008 #4
    stay in France.

6. May 19, 2008 #5
    I would go with france because of their better healthcare and being a industrial superpower of europe. From Europe, you can always go to the US. Besides tuition is probably cheaper in france.

It isn't always what schools you have attended that are the important thing in getting a job, language-skills, interpersonal skills and the like is also very important. Making a recruiter laugh is an art unto itself. :cool:

7. May 19, 2008 #6

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

Well, in this case SUPAERO is a world reknown aerospace engineering school, and even thought you did not mention the schools in the US, i bet they are pretty good, too. You need to apply a filter based on cost, facilities, faculty, place, etc. We cannot simply make the choice for you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?