Which LaTeX Editor Do You Use?

  • Topic: LaTeX 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Rectifier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    latex
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 4K views
Rectifier
Gold Member
Messages
313
Reaction score
4
Hey there!
What editor do you use to write ##LaTeX##?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I use LyX and TeXnicCenter.
LyX is a word-processorish WYSIWYM editor while Texniccenter is a WYSIWYG IDE.
(Both work with MikTeX and are open-source)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
I have also started using LyX after Enigman suggested it.Thanks Enigman!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
I downloaded LyX and tried to install it but windows smart screen displayed a warning message. Is this software safe? :)
 
Did you download it from their original website?
I can confirm you that it's safe!
 
I wonder why you just don't read the "Best Latex editor?" thread pinned at the top of the forum first before posting?