Who else despises talking to their girlfriend on the phone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 49K views
gravenewworld said:
I know I am not the only one that absolutely despises having to talk to the girlfriend over the phone. She insists on wanting to spend over an hour or more on the phone almost everyday.

Don't worry too much. In my experience this only happens during the first part of the relationship, after the break-up you're much less likely to talk to her so much. Just stick it out, man, you're almost there; eventually you'll have all the free time you want and no one will care enough about you to tell you anything about their lives.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
me and to people who i love in general, i just feel I am way more expressive face to face
 
I don't own a phone, but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is the only person I wouldn't mind talking to on the phone.
 
My girlfriend and I see each other so much (at least 3 hours a day) that when she says she's upset that I haven't texted or called her in ages to say I love her or just talk, I can't help but think of it as a "wtf" moment.