Ready to Play Counter Strike? Let's Go

• Thread starter Mista T
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Counter
In summary: Special Forces (SF) is a military unit within the US Army that employs highly skilled soldiers who perform highly specialized operations in direct support of conventional forces.
Mista T
plays Counter Strike? I will own all you nubs. kthxbye.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Yeah, who still plays Counter Strike? There must be almost 2 people playing that game. I've moved onto bigger and better things like Enemy Territory and UT2004

Last edited:
I haven't played a FPS regularly in ages. I'm probably going to be fragging some enemies when Doom 3 comes out though. Even though my kill to death ratio will probably be something like 1:20. :)

I don't have CS. Is anyone here planning on getting D3?

There's still a lot of people playing Counterstrike. My little cousins are still crazy about that game which they play all the friggin time.

Nothing more embarassing than getting fragged by a 12 year old kid with a Big Mac in his left hand :rofl:

ROFL. CS is still the most played game online, there are way over 4000 servers running and most of them full. Enemy territory?? hAHHAHAHA.

i like eggs

I agree with dduardo. CS is old. Check out UT2004 and Halo. Oh, and people need to stop worshiping CS likes it's a religion. It's a game, it's old, and frankly it's not that good.

While you're at it, you could check out BF1942 or one of its countless mods.

America's Army is pretty good too. Although, I never got the hang of it. Stupid parachute missions. Could never get the timing right.

I used to play America's Army a lot. I agree that the parachute mission is tough, but you just have to align the arrow in between the north and south as you jump if I remember correctly.

Ever since the latest update my account got messed up and had to start again with a 10 honor which is a drag.

Last edited:
What is "parachute mission" ? I never played America's army before ? What are you guys taling about ?

i'm confused between special forces and the original. I've completed training in both (or i thought). Are they two separate games or did they get merged.

I asked a question, but why no one answered ?

America's army is a FPS developed the by the United States army as a propanganda tool to get people to enlist in the army. I don't care much about that and just play for fun.

Thanks dduardo for your answer,

TenNen, google is powerful. This was in the description of the first search result:
America's Army, the Official US Army Game (AA), provides young Americans with a virtual web-based environment in which they can explore Army career ...

1. What is Counter Strike?

Counter Strike is a popular first-person shooter video game developed by Valve Corporation. It involves two teams, terrorists and counter-terrorists, battling against each other in various game modes and maps.

2. What is "Ready to Play Counter Strike? Let's Go"?

"Ready to Play Counter Strike? Let's Go" is a phrase commonly used by players to express their readiness to start a game of Counter Strike. It is often used in online forums or chat rooms to find other players to join a game with.

3. What platforms can I play Counter Strike on?

Counter Strike is available on various platforms, including PC, Mac, Xbox, and PlayStation. It is also available for download on Steam, a popular digital distribution platform for video games.

4. Is Counter Strike a competitive game?

Yes, Counter Strike is known for its competitive gameplay. Many players participate in tournaments and leagues, and there is a ranking system in place to determine a player's skill level.

5. Can I play Counter Strike alone?

While Counter Strike is primarily a multiplayer game, there are also single-player modes available. However, the game is best enjoyed with friends or other players online.