Who is the Funniest Person at PF?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Les Sleeth
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
72 replies · 8K views
I second that. Les you wrote beautifully, as always, and can make pizza too! Are you sure you still want to go to a higher level of attainment? Sounds like you already are there!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Les Sleeth said:
One almost sacred event my wife and I share is pizza night on Saturday. I've been making pizza for many years, constantly tweaking the recipe, experimenting, and researching how others do it. I watch all the pizza shows on the Food Channel, and I roam websites where they talk about it (pizzamaking.com and encylopizza.com are two great sites).

Mmm. Pizza :-p

Did you ever see "Dirty Deeds"? (It has John Goodman in it as an American mobster trying to expand the gaming business to Australia. Not exactly a classic, but entertaining anyway.)
 
Ahhh!

I'm not on the list! But I'm funny!

*cries*

People see me on the street, and just burst out laughing. Now don't tell me that's not funny.

*Puts self on the funny list*

*Giggles*

*Runs and hides*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Saint said:
so sad,
but at least you can drive good car.

That's true, who needs a house when you have good car
 
Saint said:
you can't stay in car

Buy a bigger car. If you park at Walmart, you can sometimes even plug in your extension cord. :biggrin:
 
Mattius_ said:
Jimmy P's posts always make me laugh

w00t! I have a new best friend!
 
Mattius_ said:
Jimmy P's posts always make me laugh
Especially those ones about him having a girlfriend.
 
Saint said:
anyone stay in 5 stars hotel everyday?
Sounds like the opposite of home. Home Sweet Home. Couldn't live a half star life without it. Bless me little house. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)