Who is the Top Thread Killer Champion Since New Years?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thread
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
139 replies · 17K views
OH crap yomammas going to boast about that all the time now. I can't believe Evo decided to lock it after his post.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Mk said:
OH crap yomammas going to boast about that all the time now. I can't believe Evo decided to lock it after his post.
Hey, he wasthe last poster for & days. I found it down on page three in the forum.

He's the rightful killer. Yes, we will never hear the end of it.
 
Of cource this i's way we call it TKC II!
So know that yomamma killed TKC does he get somthing for his Recognitions
 
:rolleyes: Where am I? This looks vaguely familiar, yet somehow different. :rolleyes:
 
yomamma said:
Do I have to kill this too?
Lets get started I think you can kill after the 10,000 post.
 
how about we just go for a cool million...


I'll be around for a few years
 
hmm...it took about 1 year for 10,000 posts...we'll have to make this thread last 100 years, okay?
 
yomamma said:
hmm...it took about 1 year for 10,000 posts...we'll have to make this thread last 100 years, okay?

Let us all get to work on that aging problem.:smile:
 
how about we post really fast and greg lowers the character limit (if possible)?
 
Maybe, but I would prefer to kill two birds with one stone.
 
Yeah we need to work fast! Otherwise none of us will be alive to kill it :cry:
 
That's not fair! Evo should have locked this thread too. I killed it for about 3 month! yomamma, how much chocolate did it take to kill franzbear(I)?
 
Lisa! said:
That's not fair! Evo should have locked this thread too. I killed it for about 3 month! yomamma, how much chocolate did it take to kill franzbear(I)?
Sorry now that franzbear I was locked this thread has to be the replacment
 
You don't think I'm going to let this live. If lisa! has a true kill on this thread, I'll have to declare it dead and award her the kill. My head hurts too bad to look right now.
 
Yeah, I killed it on 03-06-2006
#59
but scot1 resurected it #60
yesterday!:smile:
 
EVO at TKC lockpost said:
It had previously been decided that if this thread had no posts for five days, it was dead. It has been 7 days.

I am awarding the OFFICIAL KILL of the "thread killer champions" thread to yomamma.

May we have a moment of silence.

RIP TKC
It never said that if this thread(TKCII) had no post for 5 days it was dead. So I guess thread 4 months.
 
Last edited:
3 and a half months is hardly a kill. Damn you Lisa! and your bad spelling, I was going to use what you said about resurrecting the thread against you, but you spelled it wrong :cry: (You forgot an r; resuRRected)
 
I guess we should get rid of you first, dear scott... :-p
 
mattmns said:
3 and a half months is hardly a kill. Damn you Lisa! and your bad spelling, I was going to use what you said about resurrecting the thread against you, but you spelled it wrong :cry: (You forgot an r; resuRRected)
Very clever of you to spell the words of your own language correctly! I've been away from English for about 2 months...:rolleyes:

P.S. I also spelled scott wrongly in that post!
 
Last edited: