JamesU
Gold Member
- 828
- 3
I think it's time for braille...
That's why I beated you to 100th postyomamma said:I think it's time for braille...
Whatyomamma said:s+l=u...
Cool enough to kill TKC rightyomamma said:i l<now i'/v\ so cooi
:pfft:yomamma said:1 |<n0\/\/ 1'/\/\ 50 (001
You killed TKCI but since resurcted TKCII I get kill it at the milionth post.yomamma said:cooiel2 +#an you

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=120999"mattmns said:I can't seem to sleep tonight![]()
Intresting I wonde what 1 would like in binar 00110001 00100000 00101011 00100000 00110000 00111101 00110000 001100017r18d06 said:01001001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01001110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01011001 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110011 00101110 00001010 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101001 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00100000 01100101 01100001 01100011 01101000 00111010 00100000 01001100 01101001 01110011 01100001 00100001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01000110 01110010 01100001 01101110 01111010 00001010 01100001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101001 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 00110111 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 00110110 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00100000 01100101 01100001 01100011 01101000 00111010 00100000 01011010 01101111 01101111 01100010 01111001 00101100 00100000 01001101 01100001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01001000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001101 01100001 01110100 01110100 01101000 01111001 01100001 01101111 01110101 01110111 00001010 00110110 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 00111000 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00111010 01001101 01100001 01110100 01110100 01101101 01101110 01110011 00001010 00110101 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 00110001 00110001 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00111010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01101111 00001010 00110100 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 00110001 00110010 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00111010 00100000 01000001 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101110 01110101 01100011 00001010 01000010 01110010 01101111 01101110 01111010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00111010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01101111 01101110 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 00110001 00110101 00001010 01010011 01101001 01101100 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00111010 00100000 01001101 01101011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 00110001 00110110 00001010 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100010 01100100 01101111 01100111 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 00110010 00111000 00101110

I should of posted 6 times in a row.Lisa! said:hmmm...I wonder what happens if I delet 1 of my replies that I posted yesterday!
Scott, how much mony do you pay? You can get 100th reply that way!![]()