Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who is your favorite wrestler of all time?

1. Oct 12, 2008 #1
    Mine is the undertaker.what's yours????
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 12, 2008 #2
    Bret Hart.

I think him and Hulk Hogan did more to endear the image of America world-wide than Bush could ever hope to do or atleast in India.
  4. Oct 12, 2008 #3

Staff: Mentor

Professional wrestling? :uhh:
  5. Oct 12, 2008 #4
    ya pro.
  6. Oct 12, 2008 #5
    He was my childhood hero! I had a cousin who would tell me bed time stories about undertaker and I really used to love them!

It looks too fake and boring now.
  7. Oct 12, 2008 #6
    I think Bush is a good guy in some sense from India's prespective if you don't look at its communists. He signed some nuclear deal with it.
  8. Oct 12, 2008 #7
    Hmmm, well...................... John Cena :biggrin:

Attached Files:

9. Oct 12, 2008 #8
    Nacho Libre! (okay, not real, but it's an excellent movie!)
  10. Oct 12, 2008 #9
    I wasn't talking about what they did to help India, but how they shaped the image of the U.S. in the people over there. Sure treaties and what not are a good way to do that. But as I remember it, GI Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Wrestling endeared/brainwashed a whole generation of youths over there.
  11. Oct 12, 2008 #10

Gold Member

I'll be posting here..

Kane! (Glen Jacobs) :!!) ( I'm weird right? :rolleyes:)
  12. Oct 12, 2008 #11

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

My wife, Tsu, and I once spent an evening at a LASER show and dinner with Spanish Red, of the Gorgious Ladies of Wrestling, and her boyfriend, who worked at the hospital with Tsu. I checked and sure enough... Go to the 1:16 mark
    Unbelievable!!! I can't believe that video even exists. The truth be known, she was a very sweet girl and an aspiring actress. The GLOW gig was just an acting job.
  13. Oct 12, 2008 #12
    Gotta love the 80's! Where's miami vice to come in and bust up the fight?
  14. Oct 12, 2008 #13

Gold Member

Mine was Ann Giles.
  15. Oct 13, 2008 #14

George Jones

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Daniel Igali.
  16. Oct 14, 2008 #15
  17. Oct 14, 2008 #16
    Hmm...for sheer craziness, I'm going to have to say...

George "the Animal" Steele (wish I could find a net pic of his green tongue, sorry).

Either him or Roddy Piper...

...cause he could kiss a@# and chew bubble gum. Doesn't he look like John Ritter in this picture?

18. Oct 14, 2008 #17
    Hey FrancisZ, did you ever see, Hell comes to Frog Town? It was just so funny, and of course it stared Roddy Piper!
  19. Oct 14, 2008 #18

Gold Member

I don't watch wrestling... ever.
    Although I haven't met him, I have an affinity for Bret Hart because I used to pal around with his sister-in-law and spent a nice evening partying with her, her sister (Bret's wife), and their mother in the bar that I used to work at.
    Also, he does a lot of community service work with various charities and has really had the fight of his life coming back from his stroke.
  20. Oct 14, 2008 #19
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  21. Oct 14, 2008 #20

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

That's an unusual talent that just brings up all kinds of horrible images. What if something goes wrong?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?