Who Recently Graduated or Completed an Advanced Degree?
- Topic: Praise
- Thread starter Ivan Seeking
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
56 replies · 10K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Go GO GOKUL! YEAH!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Congratulations Gokul!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,643
- 1,602
Congratulations, Gokul!
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
Congrats!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
Thanks all. Got some serious catching up on sleep that I've been trying to do ... with not a lot of luck.
Andre
- 4,296
- 73
way to go Gokul, congratulations.
Last edited:
fuzzyfelt
Gold Member
- 734
- 4
Congratulations Gokul!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
Gokul43201 said:[late intruder] Just defended my thesis yesterday. Phew!
OMG! I didn't see this thread restart and missed it. A very belated congratulations! Woo hoo! Way to go!
When do you pack up and move to a post-doc position? Don't forget to pack up the largest cooler you can find with Graeter's ice cream! You'll need to wean yourself off it slowly.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
Thanks again, everyone - this is kinda embarrassing 
Moonbie, I start my postdoc next week, so I'm off in a couple days or so.

Moonbie, I start my postdoc next week, so I'm off in a couple days or so.
fuzzyfelt
Gold Member
- 734
- 4
Yes, I had only just found this thread and read the last page, so belated congratulations to everyone including GCT, and congratulations JasonRox
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
Gokul43201 said:Thanks again, everyone - this is kinda embarrassing
Moonbie, I start my postdoc next week, so I'm off in a couple days or so.
Good luck with the move! Make sure you check in as soon as you have internet access established again.
JasonRox said:Congrats everyone!
I graduated too! Bachelor's of Science - Mathematics.
Doing my Master's now, like Cyrus.
Congrats to you too! I know you worked extremely hard to earn your degree, so it's great to hear you've finally gotten it and have moved on to grad school.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
New Graduates or advanced degrees? I know of one:
Congratulations Pengwuino!
Congratulations Pengwuino!
Pengwuino
Gold Member
- 5,112
- 20
Yay! Thanks! 
I got my dual bachelors in Penguinology AND Penguinonomy!
And my BS in Physics!
I got my dual bachelors in Penguinology AND Penguinonomy!
And my BS in Physics!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
What do you plan to do now?
Pengwuino
Gold Member
- 5,112
- 20
I'm already in Grad school working towards my Masters. I graduated in December so all this congratulations stuff like these parties and commencement have all been so... late haha!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Cyclovenom said:Oh... so you are doing a MS in Massive Pooping?
or an MP... Master of Pooping?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Moonbear said:Nah, it's an MS, just the right word isn't pooping.![]()
Oh, I see.
Similar threads
- difscheq
- · Replies 4 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 4
- talal.azam
- · Replies 1 ·
- Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Replies
- 1
- LightningStrike
- · Replies 2 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 2
- veejay
- · Replies 4 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 4
- zombie
- · Replies 6 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 6
- jaskamiin
- · Replies 4 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 4
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 9 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 9
- Roku
- · Replies 1 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 1
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 28 ·
- General Engineering
- Replies
- 28
!