Why am I struggling with multiple choice exams in A level Chemistry?

  • Thread starter Thread starter prasannapakkiam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
prasannapakkiam
:frown:I just got the results from a mock exam that actually counts towards next year... I got 82%. However everyone else got 95+! It is the multichoice - I got 14/40 for it! The structured theory - I got 98%. Does anybody have any good sites or tips to combat this Multichoice problem I have? Also this is A level Chemistry conducted by Cambridge... So they have this 'multiple multi choice'. I just do not see why I get soo bad. Is it due to lack of study? or just lack of practice? :frown::frown:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
hello! friend the pattern also exists in IIT-JEE of india...we too have to make it out...the general strategy to solve multi's is to solve from the basics and to solve the " by-products" hand-by-hand..so to get a list of answerrs...
cheers!
 
Really? My cousins tell that once in IIT, it is a worry free life for them! But then again, they barely passed... But with the ambiguities in these MC questions, I just cannot do them in time! The same story goes for my Physics: Structured lim--> 100, multichoice lim-->0. So elimination and more study is probably the only way through them?