Why are the E-L-Equations the Same Old Song in the Music Industry?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ManishN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Derivation
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
ManishN
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Homework Statement
Having trouble seeing how this derivative is being performed.
Relevant Equations
EL equation
243262
243263
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The LyricsI'm afraid this one is a bit short, but I'm too lazy to extend it any more.I'm getting tired of the same old songThey play on the radioAnd I'm so sick of all the crapThat's on MTVThe lyrics are all so dumbAnd the melody's all wrongMy ears just can't take it no moreThat's why I sing this song(Chorus)It's the same old musicAll the timeI'm getting so boredOf the same old linesIt's the same old musicEverydayIt's driving me crazySo I gotta get awayThe beats and riffs they're all the sameNo originalityThe singers they sound all the sameIt's like it was meant to beIt's all too clear to meThat this music's gonna beStuck in my head all day longThat's why I sing this song(Chorus)BridgeI can't take it no moreIt's time to just ignoreThis terrible music they make(Chorus)