Why Do Some Canadians Believe Criminals Only Commit Crimes They Want To?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    crime
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
44 replies · 5K views
Evo said:
What country is New Mexico in?
What's a Mexico? I hope its designer jeans or a hideously expensive shoe!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'd point out that you should never end a sentence with a preposition, then tell him I would never date someone who would make an error such as that during a quiz to find out if I was smart enough for him.
At least I would if I were a girl and he actually tried asking me that question and I could think that quickly.
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
Yep... I've met so many dumb males that it's depressing. Sometimes I perceive women to be a bit smarter than men only to realize that it's because they rarely are interested in talking about anything that would highlight their stupidity. Maybe that shows some glimmer of intelligence in and of itself though.
That does seem consistent with what I've seen too. The dumb women seem content to talk about stuff like getting their nails done and the latest fashions, and other stuff that requires no thinking whatsoever, but doesn't make it glaringly obvious until you spend some time with them that they don't know much about anything else. With dumb men, they're willing to come right out and show you how ignorant they are by trying to "edumacate" you about what they think of things they know nothing about. They should stick to talking about sports.
 
Pengwuino said:
Where are smart girls found?
Ummm, PF. :rolleyes: Plenty of intelligent women here, e.g. PF Sisterhood.
 
looking for smart girls who are EASY. pf sisterhood don't seem to fill both requirements. Except for maybe MIH, not sure about her though.
 
Astronuc said:
Ummm, PF. :rolleyes: Plenty of intelligent women here, e.g. PF Sisterhood.

Yah but everytime i try to get my groove on, they shoot me.
 
Pengwuino said:
Yah but everytime i try to get my groove on, they shoot me.
What did you expect? We're not stupid. :biggrin:
 
tribdog said:
looking for smart girls who are EASY. pf sisterhood don't seem to fill both requirements. Except for maybe MIH, not sure about her though.
Careful what you say. I believe she could kill you with her pinky.
 
me said:
Ummm, PF. :rolleyes: Plenty of intelligent women here, e.g. PF Sisterhood.

Pengwuino said:
Yah but everytime i try to get my groove on, they shoot me.

Oh, yeah, the other part of that - is that the PF Sisters are very discriminating. I suspect most 'guys' aren't up to their level. :biggrin:

One must be persistent and worthy, I suppose. :biggrin:

The Sisters cannot be outsmarted!
 
Last edited:
Astronuc said:
I suspect most 'guys' aren't up to their level. :biggrin:

I didn't know dodging bullets were one pre-requisit :P
 
Pengwuino said:
I didn't know dodging bullets were one pre-requisit :P
Basic grammar mistakes aren't going to endear you to the "smart" girls either.
 
Pengwuino said:
I didn't know dodging bullets were one pre-requisit :P
That is one of their tests - to determine agility and mental acuity. Survival of the fittest test, I think they call it.

Plus they are just toying with you.

If they are shooting at you, then it seems that they must be interested. :biggrin:
 
zoobyshoe said:
Basic grammar mistakes aren't going to endear you to the "smart" girls either.

Yah I realized that I made a mockery of the english language there but I had a small glimmer of hope that none of you jerks would catch on :-p
 
Pengwuino said:
Man did i hear the stupidest thing from this Canadian chick today.

"Criminals never commit anymore crimes then they want to".

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Sorry, just had to share.

Disclaimer: Since so many of you are anal when someone says something bad about a non-american even with no intent on making a generalization, i'll just say it now: "This person does not represent all Canadians".

That almost makes sense...:rolleyes: in a Yogi Berra-ish way :smile: