Just wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_reluctance. Basically I realised that magnetic flux depends on the medium that it's present in. Air isn't very good at 'conducting' flux, iron is.
There was another picture of an atomic sheep floating around the internet, but I can't find it anymore.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving