At Seaside Heights they have a ride now that I hereby wish upon all my enemies domestic and foreign. I'll hold your jacket for you while you ride. It is simple as dirt. It is a ferris wheel of about 100 feet radius, but instead of an entire wheel, only a diameter exists. On either end of the diameter is a cage that they strap you into and which is free to rotate about a pin which attaches it to the diameter. Then they whip you around so you literally don't know which end is up. I love it. I could watch it for hours. Wait there's another. It's like a slingshot. You get in a capsule attached to two bungee cords attached to two towers. They pull you back about a hundred feet and shoot you at the moon. Then there's the ski-lift to nowhere. My wife is wild about it and we can't go there without riding it. It's not just like a ski-lift, it is a ski-lift. However, it doesn't lift, it just runs parallel to the ground for about 3 or 4 city blocks. It goes very slowly so that the pedestrians outwalk it by a lot and so it lasts a long time. For me the trick is to disengage my fingernails from the handlebar in time to jump off at the end. Wheee.