Why was my thread deleted?

On June 03, 2020, I created a thread titled "A common sense solution to racist policing". This thread obeyed all the rules for the General Discussion forum in Evo's thread "General Discussion Forum rules." Even though my thread followed all the rules that Evo stated for the General Discussion subforum, my thread was deleted without any explanation.

Why was my thread "A common sense solution to racist policing" deleted?

Likes nrqed

Answers and Replies

Also, I created another thread on the "Art, Linguistics, music, and history" subforum titled "Opposite attitudes towards manual labor in Old South & Nazi Germany" that was deleted. This thread also followed all the rules for this message board and was deleted without any explanation for no apparent reason. What is going on?

Likes nrqed
I feel like I am being discriminated against!

We've deemed these topics too heated and politically attached to live productively here. They also contained personal theories.

We've deemed these topics too heated and politically attached to live productively here.
I understand why you think that the "A common sense solution to racist policing" is too heated to discuss here. I'm very surprised that you think that a thread comparing and contrasting attitudes towards manual labor in the Old South & in Nazi Germany would be too heated to live productively here lol

Vanadium 50
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
2019 Award
I'm very surprised that you think that a thread comparing and contrasting attitudes towards manual labor in the Old South & in Nazi Germany
We're not going to wait for Goodwin's Law to take effect? We're going to open up with it?

I feel like I am being discriminated against!
Supreme executive power comes from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes Astronuc, jim mcnamara, phinds and 3 others
pinball1970
Gold Member
I understand why you think that the "A common sense solution to racist policing" is too heated to discuss here. I'm very surprised that you think that a thread comparing and contrasting attitudes towards manual labor in the Old South & in Nazi Germany would be too heated to live productively here lol
A political/history forum would be better for those subjects.
Reddit?

A political/history forum would be better for those subjects.
Reddit?
I posted the thread on Physics Forums' subforum for history lol

Supreme executive power comes from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

What are you writing about here? I never said anything about any ceremony period.

pinball1970
Gold Member
What are you writing about here? I never said anything about any ceremony period.
It's from Monty python. Constitutional peasant.

Likes Astronuc, russ_watters, Vanadium 50 and 1 other person
Further discussion is not beneficial. Thread closed.

Likes Vanadium 50, Tom.G, BillTre and 2 others