Will my transfer credits affect my job prospects as an EE graduate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdinser
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
kdinser
Messages
335
Reaction score
2
I'm enrolled at a small public college in an EE program. How intently do employers look at the course load you took in college? The problem is, I had so many transfer credits from my first trip through college, I'm not really able to create a challenging semester from the classes that I have available without taking a lot of extra classes that I don't need for my degree. Is this likely to hurt me when I go looking for that first engineering job?

BTW, I tried posting this before, but I think it got lost when the site went partially down :cry: .
 
Physics news on Phys.org