Will the solve -button return?

• Thread starter Niles
  • Start date
In summary, there is currently no "Solve"-button available on the forums as it has not been released for this version of vbulletin. Many users find this feature helpful in keeping the forums organized and it is eagerly awaited for its release.
Niles
Will the "solve"-button return?

Hi all.

The last thread I read about it was this one: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=243133

It was a nice feature - and it makes the forums look "tidier".

Cheers,
Niles.

Physics news on Phys.org

I don't think the solved feature has been released for this version of vbulletin yet, so until that happens, no, we won't have the solved button.

Do you know more about this issue? I really miss the "Solve"-button, because it makes the forums look a lot more "clean", when the solved thread are actually marked as "SOLVED". I'm sure the regular and non-regular helpers will also appreciate it alot.

Last edited:

1. Will the solve-button return?

At this time, it is uncertain whether the solve-button will return. Further research and development is needed in order to determine the feasibility and effectiveness of reintroducing the solve-button into the system.

2. Why was the solve-button removed in the first place?

The solve-button was removed due to technical issues and potential errors that were identified during testing. It was deemed necessary to remove the button until a solution could be found.

3. Can the solve-button be replaced with a similar feature?

Yes, it is possible to replace the solve-button with a similar feature, such as an auto-solve function. However, further research and development is needed to determine the most effective and accurate solution.

4. How long will it take to bring back the solve-button?

The timeline for bringing back the solve-button is dependent on the research and development process. It may take several months to a year before a viable solution can be implemented and tested.

5. Will the solve-button have the same functionality as before?

It is uncertain if the solve-button will have the same functionality as before. The research and development process may lead to changes in the way the button operates in order to improve accuracy and effectiveness.