Well this is a difficult question. First off no one knows how long their power supplies are going to last, seeing as they've already exceeded all expectations. Secondly, they may still have power, but not enough to transmit any useful data back. Wikipedia says Voyager 1 will reach the heliopause around 2015, so there's a good chance they will.
As for what will happen... I haven't the faintest.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving