Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,777 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 897 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I call it ”sunrise over the castle wall” πŸ˜›
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, gmax137, Borg and 2 others
Wordle 898 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I admit I made a horrific mess of #897. Too embarassed to even post the "result".
 
here's how it is done!
Wordle 898 6/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and sbrothy
kuruman said:
Wordle 899 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟦🟧🟦
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
Good comeback.
 
Orodruin said:
An empty row can be a lot of information too!
Yes, the second word is orthogonal to the first and populated with the next five most frequent letters. The probability that I get ten blanks after the first two choices is 0.017 and that also carries a lot of information because it leaves about 40 words as possible candidates.
 
kuruman said:
Yes, the second word is orthogonal to the first and populated with the next five most frequent letters. The probability that I get ten blanks after the first two choices is 0.017 and that also carries a lot of information because it leaves about 40 words as possible candidates.
I like how seriously you take this. If I didn't knew better I'd say you had even less of a life than me. :P

EDIT: But trust me: you dont.