Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
Wordle 905 2/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Herman Trivilino
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 906 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩EDIT:


As I said, wrong start-word. Where that one came from I really haven't the foggiest. Although I think I got back on track pretty fast. :P
 
Last edited:
Wordle 906 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I really thought I was getting this in two :(
 
gmax137 said:
Wordle 906 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I really thought I was getting this in two :(
Me too. Picked the wrong start word. But I guess that's an easy excuse.
 
Orodruin said:
Wordle 908 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Oh sorry. Definitely worth a like too. WP.