Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 457K views
Wordle 900 4/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

For some reason the last step eluded me for ages simple as it was.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 902 5/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm beginning to see the wisdom in keeping track of words already used. I mean that is what some of you do, isn't it?
 
Wordle 902 3/6

🟧⬜🟧⬜⬜
⬜🟧⬜⬜🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
sbrothy said:
Wordle 902 5/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm beginning to see the wisdom in keeping track of words already used. I mean that is what some of you do, isn't it?
Yup.
 
Wordle 902 4/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

sbrothy said:
I'm beginning to see the wisdom in keeping track of words already used. I mean that is what some of you do, isn't it?
I don't.
 
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 903 3/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
What was your start-word here, if I may ask?
 
sbrothy said:
What was your start-word here, if I may ask?
SHALE
 
Wordle 904 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://ibb.co/N9RfYn9

Should obviosuly have skipped "thane". Dunno where that came from....

I think I thought 't' was more frequent than 'c' and though that may be true it wasn't the smartest move here.
.
 
Last edited: