Would you read or contribute to a Physics Forums science blog?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
64 replies · 13K views
PF Blog (thanks in most part to robphy) is now the #1 Google hit for search phrase=
physics blog.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Gokul43201 said:
PF Blog (thanks in most part to robphy) is now the #1 Google hit for search phrase=
physics blog.
Luboš Motl's blog is #2. :biggrin:
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Right, but only staff and appointed members could post.

nvm didn't see the date of this post.
 
It seems that the PF Blog has a new look...
...although the I'm not sure I like "PF" instead of "PhysicsForums" in the graphical title.

One thing missing is the author-username of each blog-entry.
 
robphy said:
It seems that the PF Blog has a new look...
...although the I'm not sure I like "PF" instead of "PhysicsForums" in the graphical title.
Not particularly crazy about the new look.

One thing missing is the author-username of each blog-entry.
Yikes! That definitely needs fixing.