Zhenxin Painting - An Artwork by Tom Hinst

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 6K views
Originally posted by Monique
Actually a long time ago in Boston, or New York.. or was it LA? Don't even remember I bought some tapes with Asian music, I guess they are vietnamese:

So I am not interested in pop music, more in traditional singing.

Just to clarify, basically you like Asian groups singing traditional Asian songs? those are boring

I have some songs, but more from Asian pop bands and most are sang in English and their native language.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by KLscilevothma
Fay Wong is very very very famous! She was born in Bei Jing. When she was eight years old (IIRC), she and her family moved to Hong Kong. Not only is she famous in China and Hong Kong SAR, but also in Japan and other parts of the world.

You know what? KL is a nerd who knows nearly nothing about pop singers but knows a lot about old songs which don't really belong to the younger generation. F4 is a very new group from Tai Wan and I just did a little research about them. They are very famous in Hong Kong and Tai Wan, but I'm not sure whether they are famous in mainland China.

By the way, how did you know F4 ? [?] By some kind of secret source like the one Ivan has?

It's a well guarded secret Actually I just have a lot of asian friends and aquaintances.

Ivan has a secret source? source of what? Gold? Diamonds? Rubies? Punky power?
 
Originally posted by The_Professional
Just to clarify, basically you like Asian groups singing traditional Asian songs? those are boring

I have some songs, but more from Asian pop bands and most are sang in English and their native language.


Different cultures have different styles, speak for yourself bud.
 
Ivan has a secret source?
I think he has one, but it is classified as top secret.

... more coming soon (hard translation).
PrudensOptimus, that's why I'm asking for your help as you can translate better.