Copying a circuit from Web Assign

by prettykitty
Tags: assign, circuit, copying
Share this thread:
prettykitty
Nov10-12, 11:40 AM
P: 8
Good morning!

I want to ask a detailed circuit question and while I could coherently describe it, it would be much easier to be able to just copy the illustration of the circuit.
The circuit doesn't copy into Physics Forums though. Any suggestions or does Physics Forums have some sort of circuit illustrator?

Thanks!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
'Office life' of bacteria may be their weak spot
Lunar explorers will walk at higher speeds than thought
Philips introduces BlueTouch, PulseRelief control for pain relief
Evo
Nov10-12, 11:41 AM
Mentor
P: 26,662
Quote Quote by prettykitty View Post
Good morning!

I want to ask a detailed circuit question and while I could coherently describe it, it would be much easier to be able to just copy the illustration of the circuit.
The circuit doesn't copy into Physics Forums though. Any suggestions or does Physics Forums have some sort of circuit illustrator?

Thanks!
What format are you saving the file as?
prettykitty
Nov10-12, 11:53 AM
P: 8
I was trying to copy and paste it straight from the web site, which I learned only works for the text. I ended up saving it on my desktop and then uploading it to my question as an attachment.
Thanks!

Evo
Nov10-12, 11:56 AM
Mentor
P: 26,662
Copying a circuit from Web Assign

Happy to hear that you resolved the problem, and welcome to the forum!
I like Serena
Nov10-12, 02:34 PM
HW Helper
P: 6,189
Welcom to PF, prettykitty!

On the original web site you can right-click on the image and select "Copy URL" or something like that.
Then on PF, you can click the quick button for an image and paste the URL in the dialog that pops up.
That saves you the trouble of downloading and uploading the attachment (which will still not show directly as an image without further effort).

Register to reply