Who Created PF? Ownership & Creation Date

• Thread starter CyberShot
  • Start date
In summary: Hahahahahah! Is that like a J. Peterman imitation? hahaaNo, it's not. It's a real thing called the "Thousand Ox" which is a single ox with the strength of thousands.No, it's not. It's a real thing called the "Thousand Ox" which is a single ox with the strength of thousands.
CyberShot
Is it ZapperZ?

Was it created by many people, and if so are the originators still around today? Also, what date/year was this forum created?

/Justcurious

Physics news on Phys.org
CyberShot said:
Is it ZapperZ?

Was it created by many people, and if so are the originators still around today? Also, what date/year was this forum created?

/Justcurious

Click on Physics Forums History in my signature.

I am pf

cool, history.

Pengwuino said:
I am pf

Kinda random, but do you happen to be a grad student at UC Davis? Just asking 'cause I go here as an undergrad...

CyberShot said:
Kinda random, but do you happen to be a grad student at UC Davis? Just asking 'cause I go here as an undergrad...

Nope, I am not.

Pengwuino said:
Nope, I am not.

Hmm, could've sworn I saw it somewhere. It was probably a different UC, then.

God did.

CyberShot said:

Pengwuino said:
Nope, I am not.

CyberShot said:
Hmm, could've sworn I saw it somewhere. It was probably a different UC, then.

You saw "it"? You mean you saw a penguin on campus, and wondered if it was Pengwuino? I never saw any penguins on campus when I went to UCD for undergrad...

Last edited by a moderator:
berkeman said:
Shouldn't that be "a thousand oxen"? :tongue2:
I think it's the mythical "Thousand Ox" a single ox with the strength of thousands.

Evo said:
I think it's the mythical "Thousand Ox" a single ox with the strength of thousands.

Ahhh. Well, then it makes perfect sense. Thanks Evo :smile:

berkeman said:
Ahhh. Well, then it makes perfect sense. Thanks Evo :smile:
Anytime Berkeman, always glad to help. :biggrin:

1. Who owns PF?

The ownership of PF is currently held by Roblox Corporation, a video game development company.

2. When was PF created?

PF was created on September 1, 2014 by Litozinnamon, Shaylan007, AxisAngles, and Buddyism.

3. Is PF owned by one person or a team?

PF was created and owned by a team of developers, but is currently owned by Roblox Corporation.

4. Can anyone create a game like PF?

Yes, anyone can create a game on the Roblox platform, but it may not have the same features and gameplay as PF.

5. Has the ownership of PF ever changed hands?

Yes, PF was originally created by a team of developers and then acquired by Roblox Corporation in 2014.