What is the true nature of the physics of the lever?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of the Physics of the Lever and its relationship to other theories such as chaos theory. The speaker, sexwish, believes that the Physics of the Lever is a fundamental law of nature and should be explored in all its complexities, rather than limiting it to a certain aspect. They also share links to different resources and simulations related to the topic.
123learn
I'm back again. My physics of the lever is better than any other.

All of physics, even Newtonian mechanics stumble upon
The Physics Of The LEVER!

Physics news on Phys.org
me & sexwish, we are one

hi,

I tauhght I was banned so I preregistered under dedaNoe.

How are this attractors, on the page you provided, physics related?

Lama said:
Hi sexwish,

First, you have a very nice website.
With a nice language feature! :biggrin: :wink:

My law for dynamics of the lever was:

F'=Fsoc(a)-Dsin(a) and D'=Fsin(a)+Dcos(a)

It is a sort of linear attractor, right?

Have you seen my simulation?
www.geocities.com/dedaNoe/_files/particle_sim.zip
For binary dept = 2 it's simple, two weights lever...
For binary dept = 14 it's highly complex, chaotic lever...

But can we, please, stick to my Physics Of The Lever instead of jumping to other theories (chaos theory)?

But the most phenomena in nature are complex, so why should we stick in the trivial side of the Physics Of The Lever, instead of exploring any possible state of it?

If you clime that the Physics Of The Lever is a fundamental law of nature, then, in my opinion, you cannot limit your research to some limited side of it.

Last edited:

1. What is a lever?

A lever is a simple machine consisting of a rigid bar that rotates around a fixed point, called the fulcrum. It is used to apply a force to an object in order to lift or move it.

2. What are the three types of levers?

The three types of levers are first-class, second-class, and third-class. In a first-class lever, the fulcrum is located between the input force and the load. In a second-class lever, the load is located between the fulcrum and the input force. In a third-class lever, the input force is located between the fulcrum and the load.

3. How does a lever work?

A lever works by using the principle of torque, which is the product of the force applied to the lever and the distance from the fulcrum to the point where the force is applied. When a force is applied to one end of the lever, the other end moves in the opposite direction, allowing for the lifting or moving of an object.

4. What is the mechanical advantage of a lever?

The mechanical advantage of a lever is the ratio of the output force (load) to the input force (effort). It is determined by the distance between the fulcrum and the point of application of the input force. A longer distance results in a higher mechanical advantage, allowing for the lifting or moving of heavier loads with less effort.

5. How is the physics of the lever used in everyday life?

The physics of the lever is used in various everyday objects, such as scissors, seesaws, and bottle openers. It is also used in machinery and equipment, such as cranes and wheelbarrows, to lift and move heavy objects with less effort. Additionally, the principles of the lever are also applied in the design of tools and equipment used in construction, engineering, and manufacturing industries.