What Are the Best Ways to Store Energy from a Perpetual Magnetic Generator?

In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking help with a perpetual magnetic generator they have created. They are looking for ideas on how to store the energy it produces. However, other participants in the conversation point out that perpetual motion machines do not work and are not allowed to be discussed on the forum. They suggest storing the energy in a battery, flywheel, pumped-storage system, or capacitor bank. The original poster is encouraged to seek answers on other forums dedicated to free energy. The conversation ends with a reminder that the laws of physics apply and the forum does not support crackpottery.
warlockthor
please help me with this problem... I'm sure someone on here has put this idea in there head on how perpetual magnetic generator would work so i don't need to explain. I have made one and I am making energy LOTS but and trying to figure out the best way to store it.

Ideas?

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, I thought about it and I can't think of a way to get a perpetual generator to work. But if you have one that makes energy lots then snap, could you share your secrets?

As for storage you could store it in a large rechargeable battery... they can be expensive however.

EDIT: Perhaps one day we can have an off topic forum!
EDIT2: Well, obviously they don't work, but it's funny none the less.

They can't work and they don't work. That is why there aren't any.

Posts on perpetual motion machines are not permitted on this forum.

This thread should be locked.

Thanks
Matt

its general physics and its working right now no BS... I'm looking for the best way to store the energy. think outside the box not from the textbooks... capacitors!

i will go somewhere else for answers if knowone here can help give me your ideas

Whatever you think you have done, you have not created a perpertual motion machine. You have not created free energy.

warlockthor said:
i will go somewhere else for answers if knowone here can help give me your ideas

There has to be some crackpot forums on free energy, google them. The laws of physics apply on these forums.

Thanks for playing and with a thread title like this.

IBTL.

Last edited:
If you are generating energy, store it in a battery, a flywheel, a pumped-storage system, or a capacitor bank.

Regardless, these guys are right about perpetual motion and our policy toward it. We won't indulge/condone crackpottery here.

FAQ: What Are the Best Ways to Store Energy from a Perpetual Magnetic Generator?

What is a perpetual magnetic generator?

A perpetual magnetic generator is a device that claims to produce unlimited energy using the power of magnetism. It is designed to continuously generate electricity without the need for any external source of energy.

How does a perpetual magnetic generator work?

The generator utilizes the principles of magnetism and electromagnetic induction to produce electricity. It consists of a rotating magnet and a stationary coil of wire, which creates a magnetic field and induces a current in the wire, thus generating electricity.

Is a perpetual magnetic generator a reliable source of energy?

The reliability of a perpetual magnetic generator is still a topic of debate among scientists. Many experts argue that it goes against the laws of thermodynamics and is not a feasible solution for generating sustainable energy. Further research and testing are needed to determine its reliability.

Can a perpetual magnetic generator be used as a standalone power source?

No, a perpetual magnetic generator cannot be used as a standalone power source. It requires an initial source of energy to start the rotation of the magnet, such as a battery or an external power supply. It also needs to be maintained and monitored to ensure proper functioning.

Are perpetual magnetic generators currently being used for energy production?

While there have been claims of successful perpetual magnetic generators, there is no concrete evidence of them being used for large-scale energy production. Most of these devices are still in the research and development stage, and their practicality and efficiency are yet to be proven.