Which body absorbs frequencies of all kinds?

In summary, the conversation discusses the need for a good wave-absorbing material in a stereo jack in order to listen to radio on a mobile device without using earphones. The person asks for suggestions on a good metal that can be used as an antenna, and the other person suggests any metal but mercury. They also joke about using Uranium-235 or Illudium. There is a warning that the plan may not work and could potentially damage the phone.
dhvinay
i want to listen to radio on my mobile without earphone. so i need a very good wave absorbing material in d stereo jack. please suggest me some good metal that i can use as antenna.

Engineering news on Phys.org
dhvinay said:
i want to listen to radio on my mobile without earphone. so i need a very good wave absorbing material in d stereo jack.
No you don't.
please suggest me some good metal that i can use as antenna.
Any metal but mercury.

Your plan will fail if you are lucky. If you are unlucky it will fail and break your phone. If your headphones function as an antenna. You will not succeed in getting one without the other.

:rofl:

this is a very funny thread.

I suggest Uranium-235.

Illudium works best

1. What is the body’s natural frequency absorption?

The body does not have a specific natural frequency absorption. Different parts of the body may have different frequencies they are more sensitive to, but there is no single frequency that is universally absorbed by the body.

2. Can the body absorb all types of frequencies?

No, the body cannot absorb all types of frequencies. Different materials and tissues in the body have different absorption properties, so some frequencies may be absorbed more easily than others.

3. How does the body absorb frequencies?

The body absorbs frequencies through a process called resonance. When a frequency matches the natural frequency of a material or tissue in the body, it causes the atoms to vibrate, thereby absorbing the energy of the frequency.

4. Are some frequencies harmful to the body?

Yes, some frequencies can be harmful to the body, especially at high intensities. For example, high levels of UV radiation from the sun can cause skin damage and increase the risk of skin cancer.

5. Can the body adjust its frequency absorption?

The body cannot actively adjust its frequency absorption, but it can adapt to different frequencies over time. For example, prolonged exposure to loud noises can cause the body to become more sensitive to those frequencies and develop hearing loss.