Find USA Textbooks: Math, Biology, Physics, Chem for 9-12

In summary, the person is looking for USA textbooks for math, biology, physics, and chemistry for 9-12 grade. They are starting from scratch and are not sure what specific books to study. They also mention not having much experience with science and a lack of access to lab experiments. They are attending the University of North Texas for English and are interested in studying biomedical engineering. They are unable to afford the textbooks and are seeking help.
thieny1991
I am looking for USA textbooks regarding to math, biology, physics, chem for 9-12 class.
please help me?

Physics news on Phys.org
Is that age, or year in school? What is in use where you live?

sjb-2812 said:
Is that age, or year in school? What is in use where you live?

Dear my friend,
I am living in Viet Nam. I will attend Uniersity of north texas in this August, study 1 year for Enlish first. I graduated University of Ecomomic Hochiminh city. But now I would like to continue learning Biomedical engineering. I am starting from the crash, reviewing Sience, math, biology, physics, chemistry so I had been looking for these Textbooks From 9 -12 grade. But I can't afford to buy these books, and actually I don't know what kind of books I should study. The US students don't use a same textbook, they don't have a general textbook.
Beside that, i didnt study science alot, didnt have much chance to experiment in the Lab.
So i really need these textbooks.
Please help me

1. What types of textbooks are available for 9-12 students in the subjects of Math, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry?

There are a variety of textbooks available for 9-12 students in these subjects, including introductory and advanced levels. Some may cover all four subjects, while others may focus on a specific subject.

2. Where can I find these textbooks?

These textbooks can be found in various places, such as school bookstores, online retailers, or through educational publishers. Some may also be available for rent or purchase through online platforms.

3. Are there any digital versions of these textbooks available?

Yes, many textbooks now offer digital versions that can be accessed through computers, tablets, or e-readers. These versions may include interactive features and resources to enhance learning.

4. Can I find used textbooks for a lower cost?

Yes, there are often used textbooks available for purchase at a lower cost. These can be found through online marketplaces, school bookstores, or through student book exchange programs.

5. Are there any resources or reviews available to help me choose the best textbook?

Yes, there are various educational websites and forums that offer reviews and recommendations for textbooks in these subjects. Additionally, you can ask for recommendations from teachers, peers, or academic advisors.