Create Stunning Optics Schemes with Our Software - Perfect for Academics

In summary, the purpose of "Create Stunning Optics Schemes with Our Software - Perfect for Academics" is to provide academics with a user-friendly tool for creating visually appealing and accurate optics schemes for their research and presentations. This software offers a wide range of tools and features such as drag-and-drop functionality, customizable diagrams and symbols, measurement tools, and the ability to import and export data from other sources. It is suitable for all levels of academics and can also be used for other scientific fields such as physics, chemistry, and engineering. There is a free trial available for this software so that users can test out its features before purchasing the full version.
Plantis
Dear All,

I am looking for a good software for drawing optics scheme(see examples below). I am wondering whether there is a software specially designed for this purpose. Whole my academic life, I was drawing optics schemes in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Coral Draw.

Examples:
Avoca-7SPIDERschematics.GIF

img127.gif

Science news on Phys.org
There are, too many optodesign softwares:

Zemax, Code V, TRACERAY, Oslo.

I recomend, Zemax.

But, I must advice, it's not easy to learn anyone of them.

Greetings

What is the purpose of "Create Stunning Optics Schemes with Our Software - Perfect for Academics"?

The purpose of this software is to provide academics with a user-friendly tool for creating visually appealing and accurate optics schemes for their research and presentations.

What features does this software offer for creating optics schemes?

This software offers a wide range of tools and features such as drag-and-drop functionality, customizable diagrams and symbols, measurement tools, and the ability to import and export data from other sources.

Is this software suitable for all levels of academics?

Yes, this software is designed to be user-friendly and suitable for academics at all levels, from students to professionals.

Can this software be used for other scientific fields or only for optics?

While the focus of this software is on optics, it can also be used for other scientific fields such as physics, chemistry, and engineering that require the creation of accurate and detailed diagrams.

Is there a free trial available for this software?

Yes, there is a free trial available for this software so that users can test out its features and determine if it meets their needs before purchasing the full version.