Where to Buy PF Tee Shirts and Hats?

• Thread starter hypatia
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation mainly revolved around a PF member who had a PF tee shirt and hat that he had to put to rest. The conversation also touched on the topic of an online store and advertising for PF merchandise. There were also suggestions for new designs for the merchandise, including a cracked pot logo and a "Where would Albert Einstein be?" slogan. The conversation ended with a humorous anecdote about the PF tee shirt leading to a case of mistaken identity.
hypatia
I loved my PF tee shirt and hat. They lived a grand life, and visited many places. I had to put them to rest{believe me it was the most humane thing to do}.
Do you still have a source for them?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, were you the PF member who used to go by "Hyapatia" (extra "a" in there)?

If so, nice to see you again.

And if not, nice to see you for the first time. :redface:

Is there still an online store?

:wink: yes I'm still one in the same, thanks ..nice to be here again

well I guess no response means no...

Gregg is off on spring break.

(Look for him in the next Web Nerd gone wild video!)

He should be back and able to give an answer next week.

Why thank-you Integral for that bit of info.

blinks...taps foot...blinks again

Quiet! What's that low chant I hear in the background?

We want tee-shirts! We want tee-shirts! We want tee-shirts!

That's because you need to advertise it :rolleyes:

I like what it says on the t-shirt
Front: "Where would Albert Einstein be if he were alive?"
Back: "physicsforums.com of course, where else?"

Monique said:
That's because you need to advertise it :rolleyes:

I like what it says on the t-shirt
Front: "Where would Albert Einstein be if he were alive?"
Back: "physicsforums.com of course, where else?"

haha yeah, I need to revise the shirts a bit, make them more trendy, but with the same premise.

Greg Bernhardt said:
haha yeah, I need to revise the shirts a bit, make them more trendy, but with the same premise.

I have a suggestion.

Remember the Ghostbusters logo, with the picture of a ghost and a slash across it?

What if we have a t-shirt with a PF logo, but with a picture of a cracked pot with a slash across it? Underneat it, all you need to write is "www.physicsforums.com".

That should say a-plenty, shouldn't it? :)

Zz.

"I ain't 'fraid of no cranks."

Tom Mattson said:
"I ain't 'fraid of no cranks."

rofl, the lame-o-meter is off the charts lol :biggrin: :-p

I don't understand the mousepad. Bad for Einstein?

BicycleTree said:
I don't understand the mousepad. Bad for Einstein?

My idea was that PF might be the place where something is discovered that somehow changes how we look at reality again.

ZapperZ said:
I have a suggestion.

Remember the Ghostbusters logo, with the picture of a ghost and a slash across it?

What if we have a t-shirt with a PF logo, but with a picture of a cracked pot with a slash across it? Underneat it, all you need to write is "www.physicsforums.com".

That should say a-plenty, shouldn't it? :)

Zz.
Janus did a great graphic for a crack pot avatar a few years back, wonder if he still has it.

I was wearing the shirt at the races, and a young lady reads the front, and asks me just where would Einstine be today...so I show her the back and she says "Psychic Forum, are you a Psychic"? Then she asks me for a reading. I was so dumbfounded, that I said yes, and then I predicted that she needed to return to school. :biggrin:

And thank you Greg...

hypatia said:
I was wearing the shirt at the races, and a young lady reads the front, and asks me just where would Einstine be today...so I show her the back and she says "Psychic Forum, are you a Psychic"? Then she asks me for a reading. I was so dumbfounded, that I said yes, and then I predicted that she needed to return to school. :biggrin:

And thank you Greg...

You'd be surprised how often that happens.

I frequent (and also run it with others) an IRC physics channel on the undernet server, and every now and then, we get someone coming in asking for a "reading". If I'm there, and since I'm such a smart ass, I would then reply "Let me see... you were not very good with spelling in school, weren't you?"

And they're always amazed how "good" I was! :)

Zz.

hypatia said:

And thank you Greg...
:smile: :smile: I'm just dying here! :smile:

FAQ: Where to Buy PF Tee Shirts and Hats?

1. Where can I purchase PF tee shirts and hats?

PF tee shirts and hats can be purchased on the official PF website, as well as on various online retailers such as Amazon, Etsy, and Redbubble. They may also be available at select retail stores and boutiques.

2. Are there any authorized dealers for PF merchandise?

Yes, the official PF website is the most reliable source for purchasing authentic PF tee shirts and hats. However, authorized dealers may also be found on the official PF social media pages.

3. How do I know if the PF merchandise I am purchasing is authentic?

To ensure you are purchasing authentic PF merchandise, be sure to only buy from authorized dealers or the official PF website. You can also check for the official PF logo and branding on the products.

4. Can I purchase PF merchandise in bulk for events or organizations?

Yes, the official PF website offers bulk purchasing options for events and organizations. You can contact their customer service for more information and pricing.

5. Are there any discounts or sales available for PF tee shirts and hats?

Occasionally, the official PF website may offer discounts or sales on their merchandise. You can also follow their social media pages for updates on any promotions or sales.