Register to reply

How often do you play with yourself?

by Mk
Tags: play
Share this thread:
Mk
Feb12-06, 10:58 PM
P: 2,056
I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure from the tough game. Its pretty slow and you have to do it by yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klondike_%28solitaire%29
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Security CTO to detail Android Fake ID flaw at Black Hat
Huge waves measured for first time in Arctic Ocean
Mysterious molecules in space
Jelfish
Feb12-06, 11:02 PM
P: 130
It's not so tough if you've got a friend to help you out.
Evo
Feb12-06, 11:03 PM
Mentor
P: 26,474
Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title.

Uhm.

Nevermind.

DocToxyn
Feb13-06, 08:28 AM
Sci Advisor
P: 432
How often do you play with yourself?

Quote Quote by Evo
Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title.
I can't believe that this thread hasn't gotten more action than it has. Of course if most of us are otherwise "occupied" maybe that explains it.
Dawguard
Feb13-06, 08:35 AM
P: 172
Quote Quote by Evo
At least I know I'm not the only one with a dirty mind.
DaveC426913
Feb13-06, 08:59 AM
P: 15,319
It goes a lot better if you have a good hand.
Dawguard
Feb13-06, 09:15 AM
P: 172
Quote Quote by DaveC426913
It goes a lot better if you have a good hand.
Indeed it does
Igor_S
Feb13-06, 03:54 PM
P: 96
Quote Quote by Evo

Uhm.

Nevermind.
Same here. This part was most funny for me (after that I realized he talks about some game):

"I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure..."

But, I don't want to be offtopic completely, so here is some other game you can play with yourself:link to the game.
Averagesupernova
Feb13-06, 04:44 PM
P: 2,499
The way I see this thread is like the old poem that describes a dentist pulling a tooth from a young pretty gal. I'll see if I can find it in my stash of worthless stuff. They don't tell you it's a dentist 'til the end though. All the while reading through it you are thinking naughty (yet fun) thoughts.

Register to reply