Register to reply

How often do you play with yourself?

by Mk
Tags: play
Share this thread:
Mk
Feb12-06, 10:58 PM
P: 2,056
I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure from the tough game. Its pretty slow and you have to do it by yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klondike_%28solitaire%29
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Apple to unveil 'iWatch' on September 9
NASA deep-space rocket, SLS, to launch in 2018
Study examines 13,000-year-old nanodiamonds from multiple locations across three continents
Jelfish
Feb12-06, 11:02 PM
P: 130
It's not so tough if you've got a friend to help you out.
Evo
Feb12-06, 11:03 PM
Mentor
P: 26,545
Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title.

Uhm.

Nevermind.

DocToxyn
Feb13-06, 08:28 AM
Sci Advisor
P: 432
How often do you play with yourself?

Quote Quote by Evo
Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title.
I can't believe that this thread hasn't gotten more action than it has. Of course if most of us are otherwise "occupied" maybe that explains it.
Dawguard
Feb13-06, 08:35 AM
P: 172
Quote Quote by Evo
At least I know I'm not the only one with a dirty mind.
DaveC426913
Feb13-06, 08:59 AM
P: 15,319
It goes a lot better if you have a good hand.
Dawguard
Feb13-06, 09:15 AM
P: 172
Quote Quote by DaveC426913
It goes a lot better if you have a good hand.
Indeed it does
Igor_S
Feb13-06, 03:54 PM
P: 96
Quote Quote by Evo

Uhm.

Nevermind.
Same here. This part was most funny for me (after that I realized he talks about some game):

"I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure..."

But, I don't want to be offtopic completely, so here is some other game you can play with yourself:link to the game.
Averagesupernova
Feb13-06, 04:44 PM
P: 2,528
The way I see this thread is like the old poem that describes a dentist pulling a tooth from a young pretty gal. I'll see if I can find it in my stash of worthless stuff. They don't tell you it's a dentist 'til the end though. All the while reading through it you are thinking naughty (yet fun) thoughts.

Register to reply