Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Interests

• Thread starter Kay_08
  • Start date
In summary, aerospace engineering and mechanical engineering both involve the design, development, and operation of complex systems. Aerospace engineering focuses on aircraft and spacecraft, while mechanical engineering encompasses a broader range of mechanical systems. Both fields require strong problem-solving skills and a deep understanding of physics and mathematics. Interests in these fields can lead to careers in various industries, including aviation, defense, and manufacturing.
Kay_08
Dear All,
My name is Kanyinsola Okuboyejo. I am a Mechanical Engineer and a new member of Physics Forums. My interests are skewed towards Aerospace Engineering particularly Aeronautics. Whilst still at University, Fluid Dynamics and Fluid Mechanics were my favorite parts of Mechanical Engineering. I look forward to having educative discussions and meeting more scientists (online) and learning new things.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Kay. You may find our Academic Guidance and Career Guidance forums helpful as you explore your options. :smile: