Electric Generator: How to use 2 Motors & a Pully System

In summary: There are laws against attempting to create perpetual motion machines, and you may be prosecuted for doing so. Good luck with your project!
and all that i have read and i put in theory that now my system has lasted 2 days now, as when i first started the system the battery had a full charge, that full charge didnt last but maybe a couple hours, from the minimum charge that the battery had or has now the system is running full speed but its still going without any other power source hooked up

Physics news on Phys.org
Berry, I suggest a few books before you get your hopes up about your current project. It's great that you strive for alternate power sources, but perhaps more knowledge on the subject would benefit you even more.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0071439250/?tag=pfamazon01-20
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0471134473/?tag=pfamazon01-20

An important thing to remember is that even if you manage to create a perpetual motion machine, it could not be used for generating more energy than it was initially given.

Last edited by a moderator:
berry05 said:
i hope to achieve an electrical perpetual motion machine, or in better sense to make a electrical self safficient machine to cut out electric companies, that's not illegal because there's people with a crap load of solar panels on the roofs of their houses and their own water source from a home made desail plant using a microwave effect to evaporate the clean water from dirty water and cleaning out the core waste that sits on the bottom of the desail plant.

My theory or idea will be in plan for something much more than cutting out the electric companies. My hope is to change or take out the idea of fossil fuels like crude oil and other kinds of fuels or energy sources to make our home a better and cleaner place to live. Theres a thing going on about like when NASA thru up a contest to see who can make a craft that can be easily built that can go in and out of space without a lot of repairs or servicing. guess who did it? the owner of Virgin Mobile.

My little brother is using the same concept as i have been explaining here for another project, just that this idea or theory is the core for my little brothers and my projects. We have big ideas for our home planet to be a cleaner and more enjoyable place to live. Can't have too many people with negetive critism and negetive sarcasm. Just trying to make something impossible into something possible to help our country to be leading in intell once again with a clean source of energy.

Unfortunately you are wasting your time. In the end you will undoubtedly prove to yourself that a PMM cannot exist. The battery will eventually die and require to be recharged from an independent source.

Again, you are just making a really complicated heater.

CS

berry05 said:
i hope to achieve an electrical perpetual motion machine, or in better sense to make a electrical self safficient machine to cut out electric companies...
Ok, well, thanks for being clear. As we've said, what you are trying to do is impossible. Since this is an already exceedingly well-understood area of physics, it is counterproductive and a waste of time to humor your crackpot experiments.

Since you aren't listening to us anyway, there isn't anything to discuss. Thread locked.