Free Physics, Math and other Textbooks.pdf from Springer (Covid 19 package)

In summary, the conversation discusses a link to a website featuring a wide variety of math books, including "Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians". The link also allows for filters to be lifted to find books on different topics.
Physics news on Phys.org
There are a lot more than just math books there. Have at it, folks!

Doc Al said:
There are a lot more than just math books there. Have at it, folks!
Oh yes, I just recognized that you can lift the filter and find really many books on very different topics. I liked the two volumes "Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians". Funny title.

Likes Adesh

1. What is included in the "Free Physics, Math and other Textbooks.pdf from Springer (Covid 19 package)?"

The package includes over 400 textbooks from various fields of physics, math, and other related subjects. These textbooks are available for free download in PDF format.

2. How can I access the free textbooks from Springer?

To access the free textbooks, you can visit the Springer website and search for the desired textbook. You can then download the PDF version of the textbook for free.

3. Are the textbooks in this package high-quality and reliable?

Yes, all the textbooks included in this package are published by Springer, a reputable academic publisher known for its high-quality and reliable content. These textbooks are written by experts in their respective fields and undergo a rigorous peer-review process.

4. Can I use these textbooks for educational or commercial purposes?

Yes, you can use these textbooks for educational purposes, such as teaching or personal study. However, commercial use of these textbooks is not allowed without prior permission from Springer.

5. Is there a time limit for accessing the free textbooks from Springer?

Yes, the free access to these textbooks is available until the end of July 2020. After this date, the textbooks will no longer be available for free, but you can still purchase them from Springer or other online retailers.