Is it required to use the Reimann function to solve the problem?

TartElm
TL;DR Summary
Wondering what to do with the solution to the whole prime number distribution mystery.
The Reimann hypothesis, from what I gather, would answer questions to the distribution of prime numbers.

So then, would a thorough breakdown of the distribution of prime numbers and how predictable they are distributed, solve the problem?
This predictability makes it possible to determined exactly what prime a prime number is and exactly how many up to a given number!
The patterns I have discovered are so amazingly obvious yet more intricately woven than one would think. Yes. patterns! As in several, and including some that I've overlooked, I'm sure.
The solution is more than worthy of the esteem of the Reimann hypothesis, and will be a notable contribution to ..maths. It's so exciting!
It's amazing how It all fits together, yet once you see it. .

Mathematics news on Phys.org
TartElm said:
The patterns I have discovered are so amazingly obvious yet more intricately woven than one would think. Yes. patterns! As in several, and including some that I've overlooked, I'm sure.
I believe there are many patterns in the primes. Here's a paper listing several patterns and other properties: https://maa.org/sites/default/files/pdf/upload_library/22/Ford/Granville.pdf

Cute, but not exactly what I'm saying...as those don't even compare. .
So there's a pattern that can be applied right along to infinity. Then that's broken down into several overlapping yet fitting, And repeating and growing patterns. I know exactly why the gaps are where they are.
I can explain many questions in this video...why the arms are missing, the small spiral where, really, all the magic does happen, and the medium spiral and why it straightens out. The significance of the numbers he mentions...
And the prime number theorem...says "about how many" ... So wouldn't it be more helpful..to know exactly how many?
And I can build this entire system from nothing but zero and one.

Hi, @TartElm, very interesting.

TartElm said:
So there's a pattern that can be applied right along to infinity.

Sure?

Best wishes!

TartElm said:
TL;DR Summary: Wondering what to do with the solution to the whole prime number distribution mystery.
Nothing. Whatever you have in mind and whatever you think you have proven is certainly wrong.

Likes berkeman
martinbn said:
Nothing. Whatever you have in mind and whatever you think you have proven is certainly wrong.
Certainly??? Why is that?

It makes sense in every way possible.
Its Truly amazing.
And most certainly, absolutely indoubitably, correct.

mcastillo356 said:
Hi, @TartElm, very interesting.

Sure?

Best wishes!
I am absolutely sure. It proves itself over and over in many ways.

Guess y'all will just have to wait and see and eat your words.

• Skeptical
Likes berkeman
TartElm said:
I am absolutely sure. It proves itself over and over in many ways.

Actually there are several. That repeat. And expand. And patterns that follow a pattern. And it's complex but oh so simple. Magnificent, really. And weird that it can explain all the questions in that video....
But. Hey. It's impossible. Right? Or is it only impossible because you were told it is?

Because my thinking was ..how can there NOT BE a pattern? How? THAT seemed impossible to me.

Thanks for you thoughts.

People with real insights publish and share their discoveries with the world. They don't act like trolls on an online forum saying, "It's so simple!" or "It's so obvious!" without giving any indication that they know anything at all about the subject.

TartElm said:
Extremely unlikely.

Thread locked.

Likes berkeman