M.Tech After MSc: Get Answers to Your Questions

• Thread starter YANG93
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Msc
In summary, the conversation revolves around the individual's interests and career path. They initially had a passion for astronomy and space science, but ultimately lost interest while pursuing a BSc in physics. They now have a strong interest in cars and are considering an engineering degree. They are currently seeking guidance on whether to pursue an M.Tech after completing an MSc in physics and if it would affect their job opportunities. They also mention not wanting to pursue a career in space science and are looking for advice on other options.
YANG93
Hello !
First of all ... i admit that all mistake is mine !
Just after my HSC (12th) i had a deep interest in astronomy and space science ...
i took admission into BSc ( physics ) aiming for specialization in astrophysics.
but over the time while pursuing my Bsc i realized that i am losing interest in that field. And eventually i lost it all !
m not as much curious about space research as i was 3 years back .
Besides ! there are some other reasons ( religious ) for the withdrawal of that field !

Truthfully! I've always been into cars !
If i would , anyhow , could time travel , i would go back ... tear out that Bsc admission form prepare for that entrance and hit for an engineering degree !

I have found this forum really really very useful ... ( basically I'm fed up googling about career options after bsc ... scope for msc ... and all that stuff ! )

Now I've completed my Bachelor's ( 2014 ) and i am at a point of extreme confusion !
i am about to take admission into Msc physics ...

Following are the questions for which i am seeking answers for ... !

1. Should i go for an M.Tech after MSc ?

2. If yes ... will there b any complications in placement after M.Tech ?? Since my base is of pure science until Msc and all of a sudden i jumped into technical field M.tech ... unlike the students with pure technical background ( B.Tech ) .

OR

3. Can i get a technical job in any industtry after Msc ... as i am not at all into teaching !

( please kindly do not convince me to pursue my career in space science )

please ! i am expecting a quality thread ahead ... please help me out !

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sorry you are not generating any responses at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us? Any new findings?

Related to M.Tech After MSc: Get Answers to Your Questions

1. What is an M.Tech degree?

An M.Tech degree, also known as a Master of Technology, is a postgraduate degree that focuses on technical and engineering fields. It is typically a two-year program and involves advanced coursework, research, and a thesis or project.

2. Can I pursue an M.Tech degree after completing my MSc?

Yes, you can pursue an M.Tech degree after completing your MSc. In fact, many universities offer integrated M.Tech programs for students who have completed their bachelor's and master's degree in related fields.

3. What is the benefit of pursuing an M.Tech after MSc?

Pursuing an M.Tech after MSc can provide you with a more specialized and advanced knowledge in your field of study. It can also open up opportunities for higher-paying jobs and career advancement.

4. Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech after MSc?

Yes, some universities and institutes may require you to take an entrance exam for their M.Tech programs. These exams may vary depending on the institution, but they typically assess your knowledge and skills in your chosen field of study.

5. Is it necessary to have a background in engineering for pursuing M.Tech after MSc?

No, it is not necessary to have a background in engineering for pursuing M.Tech after MSc. Many universities offer M.Tech programs in various fields such as computer science, biotechnology, and mathematics, which do not require an engineering background.