Mars Now - Third Alternative To NASAs Mars Who Knows When Program

In summary, there is a proposal for a new mission to Mars called "Mars Now" that aims to safely send humans to Mars and back, while also reducing the cost of NASA's current plans. This mission would involve landing multiple supply huts with water, food, and other essentials, as well as a science lab and living quarters. The author also suggests that the money used for moon landings should be redirected towards a better Mars program. Sending humans to Mars would also have benefits for technological advancements and potential discoveries on Earth.

Oops, looks like I may have to kill this thread for a while because I just got a bunch of hard academic assignments that must be completed. I will continue this thread in summer. Then I will post my math that I believe shows why dynamics for Mars landing are different from that of the Moon. Following with my solution for creating hydrogen from carbon using a method I have termed reverse-nucleosynthesis I will post then too.

*To Be Continued*

PS: I doubt NASA will be first on Mars it will be either China, Japan or India with a token american scientist along for the ride.

Physics news on Phys.org

funniew said:
I doubt NASA will be first on Mars it will be either China, Japan or India with a token american scientist along for the ride.

I wish them all Godspeed. When one of them succeeds the American people may wake up from their lethargy.

Skippy

PS I hope they do it without a token American.