My Career was always in Chaos except now 2010 i am agile with Science

In summary, the individual is passionate about science, but their career has been tumultuous due to mental illness and not excelling in their education. They have a strong desire to become a scientist and have been actively studying for the past 10 months. They mention famous scientists who have overcome obstacles to achieve success. Despite their challenges, they have faith and determination to pursue their dream. However, someone expresses doubts about their ability to succeed in scientific research.
fortitude
I am agile with Science but my Career was Chaotic except now 2010

I am passionate about Science but my Career was always in downturn except now 2010

i am Curious to become a Scientist r a researcher but i am already 25years old n everyone tells me that i am abnormal erratic(useless) person

i didn't study well in my Alma mater(school,college) n now i am B.E graduate with average marks

due to a mental illness O.C.D(obsessive compulsive disorder),seizures i can't study well in college

I also broke up with parents which persuaded myself a transformation rather than a recovery from my illness

right now i am fit to face any kind of situation n i am gathering tons of science everyday

my hobby,leisure,commitment,entertainment,fun,movies. everything is science for past 10 months(since i am normal)

my contemporary Mentor is Stephen Hawking http://flynews.media.venturit.com/wp...ing-t1larg.jpg

please i am requesting u all here to guide me a way r show me

i am ready to sacrifice anything to become a scientisteveryone knows

Charles Darwin voyage brought a natural science
Tesla was working in a telegraphy
Faraday was a book binder n a carpenter
Einstein was a patent clerk
Wright Brothers are mechanic

Dyslexia scientist n Researcher list

Einstien
Newton
Leonardo da Vinci:
The Wright Brothers
Benjamin Franklin
Henry Ford
Galileo
Steven Hawkings
Louis Pasteur
Tom Francis
Simon Clemment,
John Robert Skoyles
Eli Whitney
Werner Von Braun
Baruj Benacerraf
Allen Grant...... my notion i am living with If u have FAITH "everything is possible"

"Nothing is impossible"

THE MOST POWERFUL CREATURE IN UNIVERSE ARE WE HUMANS
http://library.thinkquest.org/03oct/01212/Space_Pictures/Robert Gendler/star_cluster.jpg

EACH AND EVERY HUMAN ARE SAME

now i am having feeling a FAITH that u all will persuade(guide) me since we r all HUMANS

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi,

I admire your tenacity. I have two questions. Are your seizures controllable via medication? Have you considered on-line courses?

thanks for words John
no signs of seizure for past 8 months

medical report:normal

If you have difficulty holding a 9-5 job or doing well in college, then you are going to have major problems trying to do scientific research.

Also, I think you have some seriously major incorrect impressions about what scientists do, and I don't know how you will react when you find out what science is really like. Stephen Hawking is a great scientist, but he doesn't going into how tedious and time consuming science really is.

Obvious troll is way too obvious.

I don't understand why people add s to Hakwing...

They even sometimes write Hawkins.

Related to My Career was always in Chaos except now 2010 i am agile with Science

1. How did your career in science become chaotic?

My career in science became chaotic due to a lack of organization and structure. I was constantly juggling multiple projects and struggling to prioritize tasks, resulting in missed deadlines and incomplete work.

2. What steps did you take to become more agile in your career?

I began by implementing a project management system to help me stay organized and on top of tasks. I also learned to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance, and to delegate tasks when necessary.

3. How has being agile improved your career in science?

Becoming more agile in my career has allowed me to be more efficient and productive. I am able to complete tasks in a timely manner and stay on top of deadlines, leading to higher quality work and more opportunities for advancement.

4. What advice do you have for others struggling with chaos in their careers?

I would recommend implementing a project management system or finding a method of organization that works for you. Prioritize tasks and delegate when needed, and don't be afraid to ask for help or support when feeling overwhelmed.

5. How can being agile benefit a career in science?

Being agile allows for adaptability and flexibility in the fast-paced world of science. It also helps in managing multiple projects and collaborating with others effectively, leading to successful outcomes and career growth.