My HTML5 Physics Apps Collection Age 6-14 - FELP.PL

In summary, "My HTML5 Physics Apps Collection Age 6-14 - FELP.PL" is a free collection of 10 interactive physics apps designed for children ages 6-14. They cover various topics and can be accessed on any device with a web browser. The apps are suitable for all ages within the 6-14 range and are designed to make learning about physics fun and engaging.
RentonPhysics
Enjoy my collection of physics&related html mini applications, it's free and not commercial (I did them for fun and for my kids at extra school lesson). The idea was "so you have this adress and discover by yourself what is that".
Some are simply just external links to PHeT etc, some are unique and written 100% by me. Have fun and use whenever you like:
http://felp.pl/

Attachments

• promo.jpg
    promo.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 545
Science news on Phys.org
RentonPhysics said:
Have fun and use whenever you like:
http://felp.pl/
Darn you, that Genetic 2D Car is ADDICTIVE! :woot:

Cheers,
Tom

Likes RentonPhysics

1. What is "My HTML5 Physics Apps Collection Age 6-14 - FELP.PL"?

"My HTML5 Physics Apps Collection Age 6-14 - FELP.PL" is a collection of interactive physics apps designed for children ages 6-14. The apps use HTML5 technology to provide a fun and educational experience for young learners.

2. How many apps are included in the collection?

There are currently 10 apps included in the collection, covering a wide range of physics topics such as gravity, motion, electricity, and magnetism.

3. Are the apps suitable for all ages within the 6-14 range?

Yes, the apps are designed to be suitable for all ages within the 6-14 range. They are interactive and engaging, making learning about physics fun for children of all ages.

4. Can the apps be accessed on any device?

Yes, the apps can be accessed on any device with a web browser, as long as it supports HTML5 technology. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

5. Is there a cost to access the apps?

No, the apps are completely free to access on the FELP.PL website. Simply visit the website and choose the app you would like to use.