NASA Image Library: Explore New Collections Online

• NASA
  • Thread starter BillTre
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Image Nasa
In summary, NASA has consolidated their collections of imagery into one online library, making it more accessible for everyone. This includes a new aerodynamic spoiler for 18-wheelers that was tested at the Armstrong Flight Research Center. This is exciting news for those interested in exploring the vast collection of images and discoveries captured by NASA.
BillTre
Science Advisor
Gold Member
NASA has consolidated its many collections of imagery into one online library, which is here.

Likes Imager, berkeman and fresh_42
Physics news on Phys.org
Testing a new aerodynamic spoiler for 18-wheelers...

https://images-assets.nasa.gov/image/AFRC2017-0016-016/AFRC2017-0016-016~medium.jpg
AFRC2017-0016-016~medium.jpg

Likes davenn and BillTre

Wow, this is amazing news! I'm always blown away by the incredible imagery that NASA captures and now having it all in one online library makes it so much more accessible. I can't wait to explore all the different collections and see what new discoveries and wonders I can find. Thank you for sharing this resource with us. NASA truly continues to inspire and amaze us with their incredible work.

1. What is the NASA Image Library?

The NASA Image Library is an online collection of high-quality images and videos from NASA missions, events, and research. It contains over 140,000 images and videos that can be searched and downloaded for free.

2. How can I access the NASA Image Library?

The NASA Image Library can be accessed through the official NASA website or through the dedicated NASA Image and Video Library website. Both platforms allow users to search and download images and videos from NASA's vast collection.

3. Are the images and videos in the NASA Image Library free to use?

Yes, all images and videos in the NASA Image Library are free to use for educational, informational, and non-commercial purposes. However, users must credit NASA as the source of the image or video.

4. Can I search for specific images and videos in the NASA Image Library?

Yes, the NASA Image Library has a search function that allows users to search for specific images and videos using keywords, mission names, or dates. Users can also filter their search results by collection, media type, and date range.

5. Can I download images and videos in different file formats from the NASA Image Library?

Yes, the NASA Image Library offers images and videos in various file formats, including high-resolution images suitable for printing. Users can choose the file format they prefer when downloading an image or video from the library.