Need a Cosigner on a New Prime Sieve for a Math Paper

• MHB
  • Thread starter kevinmorais
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper Prime
In summary: Your Name]In summary, a forum member shared their table and methodology for spotting prime numbers, which they developed through their own research without formal education in mathematics. However, publishing a paper requires more than just a table and formulas, and the forum member may benefit from seeking out a mentor or collaborating with a university or research institution to refine and validate their work before publication.
kevinmorais
I am a Savant

I count using Primes and Developed this Table Here ...

Because I am a Math Savant I never had to go to University so I don't have any papers, I need a Student or Professor willing to Sign off on this Methodology of spotting Primes...Here is the Table with the Formulas all you have to do is basically remove the Table of Elements from it and CO Publish the Paper with me, it won't cost anything and all you got to do is sign a paper. Here is the table took me 40 years to develop based on the Sieve of Eratosthenes, but it is not the same sieve as it gives one all the Prime Tree Factors for Non Prime Numbers.

View attachment 9432

View attachment 9433

View attachment 9431

View attachment 9434

Yes I Need to get this Published Stat any help would be appreciated,

Thank You

Attachments

• prime3.png
    prime3.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 65
  • prime1.png
    prime1.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 60
  • prime2.png
    prime2.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 61
  • prime4.png
    prime4.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 59
Mathematics news on Phys.org

Thank you for sharing your table and methodology for spotting prime numbers. It is certainly impressive that you have developed this through your own research and without formal education in mathematics.

However, as a scientist, I must caution you that publishing a paper requires more than just a table and formulas. It also requires a thorough explanation of your methodology, experimental data, and analysis. It is important to have your work peer-reviewed by experts in the field to ensure its accuracy and validity.

I would suggest seeking out a mentor or collaborating with a university or research institution to help you refine your work and prepare it for publication. Additionally, it is important to properly cite any sources or references that have influenced your research.

I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of publishing your work. Keep in mind that the process may take time and effort, but it will be worth it in the end to have your work recognized and validated by the scientific community.

1. What is a cosigner and why is it needed for a new prime sieve?

A cosigner is someone who agrees to take on responsibility for a debt or obligation if the original borrower is unable to fulfill their duties. In the context of a new prime sieve for a math paper, a cosigner may be needed to provide financial or academic support for the project.

2. How does a cosigner affect the credibility of a math paper?

A cosigner can add credibility to a math paper by providing their expertise and endorsement of the research. It shows that the project has been reviewed and approved by someone with knowledge in the field.

3. Can anyone be a cosigner for a math paper?

In theory, anyone can be a cosigner for a math paper. However, it is important to choose someone who has the necessary qualifications and expertise to support the research and add credibility to the project.

4. What are the responsibilities of a cosigner on a new prime sieve for a math paper?

The responsibilities of a cosigner may vary, but typically they involve providing support and guidance for the project. This may include reviewing and providing feedback on the research, contributing to the data collection or analysis, or providing financial support.

5. Is a cosigner necessary for all math papers?

No, a cosigner is not necessary for all math papers. It may depend on the specific requirements of the project or the preferences of the author. However, having a cosigner can add credibility and support to the research, so it may be beneficial to have one if possible.