Requesting constructive criticism for my paper

After taking in all your feedback, I submitted a new version of my paper, where instead the main result is called the simple result and is defined as a lemma, not a theorem. I also solved the "conjecture" in my paper and replaced it with a theorem, deriving an asymptotic for the roots of the Alternating Harmonic Numbers. I appreciate your feedback, it made a difference (for me at least)!

One small note, I wasn't able to cite Ramanujan because his Ramanujan summation appears in his notebooks, and I don't know how to cite them as they're unpublished. Hopefully mentioning his name in "Ramanujan Summation" should be enough to give him proper credit.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I appreciate the little heads-up. Don't worry. I'm under no illusions that I can really contribute anything. All the best. :)

sbrothy said:
I appreciate the little heads-up. Don't worry. I'm under no illusions that I can really contribute anything. All the best. :)
I think I can still cite his notebooks somehow. You have contributed something, don't downplay what you've done :)

• Love
Likes sbrothy